PDF Template Creator
PDF Maker Product Features :
- You can use all CRM Fields
- Send PDF file via Email
- Save PDF file as Document
- Batch print from each list view module
- Merged templates
- Define own Filename for generated PDF file
- Using Products images in Invoice, Quotes, Purchase or Sales Order
- Define Workflow management
- Using Custom function, which allows you to fully customise PDF output according your needs
The Recycle Bin feature for Troop.Works is much similar to the one in an operating system. In an operating system the recycle bin will hold the files or folders deleted from the file system whereas in Troop.Works, the recycle bin will hold all the deleted records of an entity module.
Gives the privilege to create and manage user profiles, roles, modules and their fields, manage workflows and the complete administration of the CRM activities
Reports / MIS
pipeline, product and other drivers of performance, then pin charts to your dashboard for frequent use or export them to a CSV.
Save time and grow productivity by letting Troop.Works workflows do the repetitive stuff for you. From transforming emails into lead records, to creating follow-up reminders after sales calls, to emailing you a deal update when an opportunity stage hits “won” - workflows make sure you don’t have to sweat the small & maybe even some of the big stuff.
Email Template Creator
- Create email templates and easily populate them while sending emails.
- Design email templates according to your requirements.
- Include rich text, HTML content, Images, etc. in your email templates.
- Design your own email templates for regular Newsletters, Monthly updates, Maintenance alert etc.
Global Search helps you find what you need on your account. For the given search query, global search fetches relevant information from across all modules in your account. In contrast to other search options, your search query is matched against all records in your application and results are displayed on a single screen.
Additionally, to refine your search, you can also search for records in a selected module. You can access global search in the search bar located on top center of each CRM screen. Now you can search for records by phone numbers or email addresses, and more. When you search for records, Troop.Works uses AND functionality. For instance, If my search query is 'Troop Works', records that have 'Troop' and 'Works' individually are 'not' displayed; records that match the keyword 'Troop Works' are displayed instead.
Troop.Works provides a simple, powerful and secure application programming interface(the API) to work with entities stored in it. Take advantage of REST APIs exposed over HTTP(s) to push or pull data from Troop.Works and integrate with 3rd party applications. You are certainly free to choose the library of your choice to work with these APIs.
Choose Your Cloud to maximize your existing IT infrastructure or existing cloud supplier and use your own security protocols.